Friday, April 22, 2011

The beginning...

Once upon a time there was a girl name Tátlyn Miller..
Wait a minute... That's me!
Hi guys! :)
Fair warning, this blog is going to be quite random, maybe a little bit offensive, excessively nerdy, and full of heart.

I love to write, be as deep as possible, and complain non-stop so hopefully I can keep loyal to this site and write as much as I can.
See, I had a blog before... but I never kept up with it, I lost my password, I lost my screen name, and now it's how there lost, alone, and an unwanted orphan.
Sad really, I posted maybe 2 or 3 blogs on it, never really showing it REAL love.

I hope to not abandon this blog and continue to spout out useless information.
Things I'm going to blog about?
Well.. that's a fair question I guess.
Video games, boys, love, worries, life, and random complaints of bitchiness probably.
I can't say anything for sure.
Don't want to drive you all off or promise you things.

So keep an eye on this page if you're truly interested, which you should be... because I'm pretty awesome, not to toot my own horn *toot-toot*

I may OR may not post a random "About Tátlyn blog", not 100% sure yet.
Most of the people reading probably already know me, but.. no one truly knows me completely I guess.. not even myself. Hah.

Alright dearies,
I'm actually typing this in a hurry and have barely any time to be doing this in the first place so really, I must go.
Lots of good wishes!


<3 From me!

No comments:

Post a Comment